In his Brisbane acupuncture practice, Peter works with men and women experiencing a wide variety of health conditions.
At the heart of great health it is important that we breathe well, digest our food well and sleep well.
Despite his special interest in fertility and pregnancy, Peter also loves drawing from his general acupuncture practice expertise to help people living with a variety of acute and chronic health conditions.
- Respiratory and immune conditions conditions including cold and ‘flu, asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough and bronchiectasis
- Digestive conditions including chronic diarrhoea and constipation, nausea and vomiting associated with reflux and heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome
- Support for those people living with chronic disease including Lupus-SLE, Coeliac’s Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, under-active thyroid, over-active thyroid, Hashimoto’s disease, Grave’s disease and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stress and poor sleep associated with insomnia, generalized anxiety, mild depression and more severe anxiety and depression
- Body aches and pains associated with neck pain and shoulder pain – frozen shoulder, lower back pain and hip pain, knee pain and ankle pain
- Headache associated with migraine headache, cluster headache, tension or stress headache and premenstrual headache