Pregnancy acupuncture offers safe health care for women at all stages of their pregnancy
The use of pregnancy acupuncture as a reliable and safe means of health care for women during their pregnancy has gained popular acceptance across the western world.
Renowned pregnancy acupuncture scholars like Debra Betts and Zita West have drawn extensively from modern research to bring excellent treatment strategies for practitioners to help support women during their pregnancy.
Peter’s acupuncture for pregnancy practice is well equipped to help women. He has a pregnancy acupuncture treatment table – complete with a hole in it to allow for face down, comfortable treatments for his clients.
Peter’s experience and training means he knows which acupuncture points are safe to apply during therapy – and which acupuncture points should be avoided. Always ask a prospective practitioner if they are aware of these important safety issues.
Peter’s pregnancy acupuncture practice offers support for a wide variety of conditions but the most common include:
- Nausea and vomiting associated with morning sickness
- Miscarriage prevention (sometimes this involves working with a woman prior to being pregnant)
- Mood changes associated with anxiety, depression and stress
- Back pain during pregnancy
- Headache during pregnancy
- Cold and flu during pregnancy
- Labour preparation and pre-labour support